Can You Return ‘Forever’ Stamps to the Post Office?
No, but you can get cash for your unused stamps here. Our service allows you to sell your unused stamps. It’s possible to have extra stamps after mailing out wedding invitations, closing a business, political campaigns, or switching a mailing system for a non-profit. A large inheritance of stamps is also common.
Please note: We do not appraise or purchase stamp collections .
We purchase unused U.S. postal stamps.
What condition do my stamps need to be in?
New and excellent condition: Books, sheets, and rolls must be in new and excellent condition as defined under the section entitled “Reimbursement Rates.” There are exclusions to this guide, please read more below. If you have more questions please call or email us.
- Stamps must be self adhesive
- Eligible stamps must have a total reimbursement value of $20 or more
- We accept any quantity of U.S. postage stamps
- Complete books, sheets, and rolls have the highest reimbursement rates but we also accept partial books, sheets, rolls, and even single stamps with split backing
- Denominational stamps above 63 cents individual face value. This includes stamps that have the prices marked on the stamp.
Please Note: We do not appraise or purchase stamp collections.
What can I expect when I sell my stamps?
- Your stamps are inventoried, checked for quality and quantity, logged, and payments processed as you directed.
- We will send a bank check or make an electronic bank transfer to your account as you indicate on the Stamp Form.
Ready to sell now? Download the Sales Form →
Have more Questions? Call or send us an email and
leave us a detailed message and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
Still have questions? Use the contact form below or Contact Us.
1. Download the PDF
2. Complete the Form*
3. Send in the Form with Your Stamps to:
P.O. Box 687
Walnut, CA 91788
*Please be sure to complete and sign the form. Incomplete documents will delay your payment.